1.Education: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university with a major in journalism, English, economics, international politics, international journalism or a related field.
2.Superior Chinese and English speaking, reading and writing skills.
3.Technical and writing skills: Have a thorough understanding and appreciation for the role of journalism and accurate, thoughtful news writing.
4.Have a thorough understanding of the importance of tracking news trends and producing special news packages.
5.Also required is a proficiency in the use of office software such as Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, website development standards and applications.
6.Experience: Previous job or internship experience in an English-language news position or related field experience is preferred.
Responsible for conducting news interviews, and compiling, editing and revising news manuscripts from other sources for website news, in-depth and features.
The editor is in charge of maintaining and managing the daily flow of news and updates, and producing special news packages, as well as other responsibilities and duties to be determined by department supervisors.
The ideal candidate would have a university degree in journalism with rich related journalistic work experiences or teaching experiences. He or she must be good at written English, dynamic headlines. The job is full-time.
1. The candidate has a plan to stay in Beijing for at least one year.
2. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university with a major in journalism, English, economics, international politics, international journalism or a related field.
3. Have a thorough understanding and appreciation for the role of journalism and accurate, thoughtful news writing.
4. Previous job experience in an English-language news position or related field experience is preferred.
5. Superior Chinese speaking, reading and writing skills are preferred.
-The job is full-time.
-rewriting and copy-editing stories written by staff and from other media resources;
-writing or editting headlines,reading proves and contributing ideas in story selection and layout and so on;
-helping production and development of other editorial materials, which include writing stories, columns, reviews and recording s